Whether you are a business organization or an individual, the world of tax can be a challenging and ever-evolving minefield of information. Whether you are expanding overseas or locally, preparing a plan for your business to deal with its complexities and wide-ranging impact could make the difference to achieve your objectives. Ensuring the right strategies are put in place to relieve your tax burden and to achieve your financial goals is what we do best.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
We are able to assist you with a full range of tax matters, including:
- Tax compliance & filing
- Personal & corporate tax planning
- Real property gains tax & stamp duty
- Tax investigation
- International tax advice & structures
- Multinational tax planning & transfer pricing
- Pre-IPO & tax due diligence reviews
Our highly experienced team of tax specialists can advise you on all areas of corporate, personal, indirect and international tax. We will work with you and tailor our service offering to suit your needs.
Our clients operate across a wide range of diverse businesses from small owner-managed businesses to publicly listed companies and international groups. We can provide you with a wealth of practical advice on mitigating tax exposure and will work in conjunction with you to make your strategic plans as tax efficient as possible, regardless of your sector or business circumstances.
Our team has worked with clients in the following industries and achievements:
- Privatisation of state-owned enterprises, including the world is first successful claim of runway tax depreciation in New Zealand
- Cross-border international transfer pricing for Light Rail Transport projects and satellite telecommunication
- Goods and Services Tax, including the exclusion of airline corporation landing dues receivable by all airports in New Zealand
- Tax due diligence in local and international mergers and acquisitions
- Entertainment and media production and distribution
- Dispute resolution with tax authorities