- Understand and experienced in Malaysian corporate tax compliance requirement particularly for group of companies
- To manage and lead special tax assignments and/or tax advisory projects
- To prepare and/or oversee the preparation of tax-related assignments with tight deadlines
- To manage tax compliance portfolio with the ability to prioritise and organise workload
- To liaise and communicate effectively with clients and relevant authorities on tax related issues
- Willing to motivate, develop and mentor junior staff
- Willing to actively play a part in promoting the firm's growth and culture
- Degree in Accounting from recognised Universities or professional qualifications in accounting or taxation
- Preferably a member of MIA / CTIM
- Minimum 3 to 4 years' relevant working experience in Property Development, Construction and Manufacturing industry
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and a good team player
- Strong technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia and ability to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Tax Software.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org