- Lead efforts to further develop the operational capacity of the Global Services Hub unit in such areas as guarantee approvals, payment claims processing, loan restructuring, technological upgrading, to name a few
- Assist the unit develop a stronger risk mitigation capacity as well as operating platform
- Facilitate a fast decision-making process through use of Information Technology, appropriate use of delegated discretions, training, and regular review of internal structures/systems to support business needs
- Provide coaching, mentoring and technical assistance to staff geared to improving their financial and operational capacity
- Ensure maintenance of a healthy partnership with business units in the Group through effective communication and resolution of customer complaints as well as compliance with agreed service level agreements
- A recognised Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics / Banking / Business Administration / Management or Professional Accounting Qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years in financial services and management preferably in the Credit and SME sector
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent financial analysis, communication, organisational, analytical and writing skills
- Strong business acumen and able to identify and market opportunities
- Highly motivated, great attitude and team-oriented individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Highly organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good command in written and spoken Mandarin is an added advantage
- Must be able to work under tight datelines and willing to travel.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com