- Read, research and interpret financial reporting and auditing standards, and develop technically sound recommendation, guidance notes and reference documents for financial reporting and auditing practices as internal reference.
- Plan, manage and conduct internal training / briefing.
- Performing technical administrative works in respect of compliance matters and relationship with regulators such as the AOB, PCAOB, MIA and MICPA.
- Ability to conduct technical training to audit team members.
- Possess membership of MIA or equivalent professional qualifications with at least 5 years working experience. Good technical knowledge in auditing and/or financial reporting.
- Passion and commitment for research, analysis and information seeking, with appreciation and awareness of the commercial, regulatory and legislative aspects in the application of financial reporting and auditing standards.
- Current or prior experience as member of the technical committee of a professional accounting body will be an advantage.
- Possess a passion for technical excellence, demonstrate intimate working competency with ISAs and IFRS critical.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Able to plan and organise individual work engagements on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Strong self-motivation and a capacity for multi-tasking/teamwork.
- Knowledge and experience on data analytics tool will be an advantage.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com