- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Leading, managing and developing an effective audit team.
- Liaison with client’s representatives in the planning and conduct of audit assignments discussing findings, emerging risks and actions to address identified risks.
- Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Monitor and control auditing staff.
- Planning and scoping assignments effectively, allocating audit resources, defining deadlines and ensuring a comprehensive and appropriate terms of reference is set for each review
- Managing and undertaking audit assignments effectively and efficiently as well as to ensuring audit work is performed according to the required standard and deadlines.
- Identifying key risks to business objectives, evaluating and testing controls in place and identifying areas for improvement.
- Producing audit reports to meet the required standard for reporting to the Executive Director/Partner.
- Maintains a good working relationship with the client and providing guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
- Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree in Accounting. ACCA / CPA / ICAEW qualification is strongly desired.
- Minimum 5 years of external audit experience, ideally with exposure to public listed companies.
- Experience of leading and managing audit teams.
- Strong knowledge of understanding of risk based auditing.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge and experience on data analytics tool will be an advantage.
- Good team player and able to lead a team to work with tight deadlines.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com