- Advising and assisting Management and / Board of Director on corporate advisory and recovery exercises involving the company being listed in the market and various securities and company matters.
- Formulating strategies, making recommendations, conducting due diligences and executing plans for the company’s development includes assessing potential joint ventures, strategic alliance, merger & acquisition, capital reduction & consolidation of companies, recapitalisation, and divestures or demerger
- A recognised Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration / Management or Professional Accounting Qualifications.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Top 10 Professional Accounting Practice and / or Consulting Practice outside Big Four firm or minimum 6 years’ experience gained in a Big Four firm
- A strong team player with good interpersonal, communication, organisational, analytical and writing skills
- Strong business acumen and able to identify and market opportunities
- Highly motivated, great attitude and team-oriented individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Highly organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good command in written and spoken Mandarin is an added advantage
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines and willing to travel
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com